NovaFeeding is an innovative program that is developed to calculate the feeding system including the neck dimensions. NovaFeeding is an add-on module to NovaMethod. Some of the advantages that are included in NovaFeeding are:
– Uses volume demand (feed metal requirement)
– Uses thermal modulus demand
– Automatic 3D modelling of calculated feeders
– User defined rations for feeder diameter, height, and neck
– Alloy database with settings for feeders
The following benefits are available with NovaFeeding:
– Standardized method of development of ingates and feeders using well-proven calculations.
– Molding systems and feeders are modeled in 3D immediately after the calculation, which saves a lot of time.
– Created 3D models in NovaMethod are very easy to change. This also applies to molding systems and feeders created in NovaGating & NovaFeeding.